I've never really sharted before. Except for one time when I was really sick. I had it coming out of both ends. One trip to the bathroom I'd vomit, the next trip I'd be urinating brown piss out of my ass. It got to the point where I would be on my knees throwing up and then would have to jump up on the toilet and let some diarrhea out, do a quick wipe, and drop to my knees again. My sickness reached it's peak when I went to the john to throw up and I couldn't hold off the diarrhea. I don't think I've ever felt more disgusting or confused. Throwing up and shitting my pants at the same time. I guess you can't really count that as sharting though. Just a good old fashion shitting your pants with a bowl full of vomit on the side. What I really wanted to say though, is why I was thinking about sharting. I took a piss today and farted while I was pissing. I always get the urge to do that when I'm urinating. I guess certain muscles relax and it just comes out. Anyways, I get a little nervous sometimes cause I can't tell for sure if it is just going to be gas or not. I think because the pissing part is distracting my other senses. Well, I got to thinking how nice it must be to be a girl. There's something you never have to worry about. If a girl sharts while she's urinating it's not a problem. I'm guessing since there's no need to prevent it, it's probably a normal occurrence. I'll ask sometime. Gotta find the right girl though. Anyway, it's not a bad plus to help counter act the whole female pregnancy child birth thing.
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Anyways, I get a little nervous sometimes cause I can't tell for sure if it is just going to be gas or not. I think because the pissing part is distracting my other senses."see, I told you.
So, do you have a problem de-clenching, too? ; )
Post a Comment