I don't believe in evolution. Here's why. I figure, evolution is supposed to be a step forward in our adapting too our environment and our physical requirements to survive. In many ways the theory seems plausible. But when it comes to crapping, it totally derails. Think about it. Apes are full of hair all over their bodies. We humans have supposedly evolved and loss all that hair. To be lighter maybe, I don't know. Maybe to be better swimmers. Anyway, the one place humans have not loss hair is in their butt cracks. The one place you would think might be a step forward to lose hair. I can't tell you how much time it would save me everyday if I didn't have hair on my ass. I could spend so much more time doing more important survival things. Instead, I spend a great deal of the day cleaning my butt, and pulling those damn dingle berries out. Back to the ape. His whole body is full of hair. But his butt is bald like a baby. Much easier to clean. I doubt he spends much time dealing with crap. Probably never even thinks about it. And all his other hair seems to me like it might be useful. Protection from the harmful sun rays maybe. I think if evolution was humans evolving into apes it would be a more believable theory. Plus, if humans where at the top of the evolution chain, I don't think they would even have butts anymore. I think crapping is a big waste of time in the big picture and our butts would have been the first thing to go. All of our food intake could go through an evolved digestive system that would only put out urine. Or smoke maybe. Or unscented invisible gas. But the way it is now, give me a break. We have the worst elimination process on the planet. Half our day is dealing with crap.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment